Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 17

It's February!! This week my challenge has been with the language. I wish I was fluent. People tell me I'm doing well with this language, but my comprehension is definitely better than my speaking. I mostly just have about 50 words in my vocabulary, and sometimes it's annoying because I always use the same ones... but I really want to learn it. Like I've said, I just want to take this time to learn everything I can, because Heavenly Father has given it to me to change and become better.

Training a missionary is really hard. But I have learned and grown so much. I could never thank my Mission President enough for letting me have this growing experience... I'm changing every day. And it's preparing me for future things in life, I know it--so I want to take this opportunity to learn all that I can, while I can. I try to just take what comes and endure with a happy heart. I serve with my heart, might and mind. That's what I'm sent here to do anyway! I only have a little over a month left in this area and then I'll be transferred. I'm really scared to be transferred. I love San Jose. I love my investigators here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LETTERS!! I love them and will cherish them while I cry my little eyes out reading them haha.... {but I really do cry when I read them :)  ...p.s. mom, just so you know, I have ALL of your cute quotes that you send me taped by my study desk on the wall. I love them! If you can, will you please send more?? I cherish those!}

This week I just wanted to share my testimony to you about the Plan of our Heavenly Father. I know that the plan is so true. Heavenly Father wants us to become like him, and the only way is through living this life the best we can. Every time I teach this lesson I feel the Spirit in me from my head to my feet. It's true. We can't overlook this chance we have in this life to change. Because that's what it is for. We need to let go of our past and grow. Emerge a butterfly from our mistakes, no matter what. Heavenly Father loves us more than we know. We can't let Him down. He needs us to return to him. The only way we can repay him is by doing that.

Now for some tagalog:
Alam ko na naririnig at sinasagot ng ating ama sa langit ang mga dalangin natin. Alam ko rin na si jesucristo ay buhay at siya ay ang ating perpekto tagapagligtas.

xoxo,
Sister Seastrand

No comments:

Post a Comment